My name is Duong.
At the moment, I am looking for suitable candidates for MUDLOGGER position for our client in Oil & Gas industry. If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send me your updated resume to Email email@example.com or contact via phone number (08) 3820 3184. Many thanks.
I look forward to hearing from all.
- The Mudlogger reports directly to the Data Engineer / Unit Manager & Client Representative
1‐ Start Up
- Carefully Read & Understand the Geological & Drilling program of the Well.
- Participate in the Rig up & Rig down operations of the Mudlogging Unit equipment.
- Collect Samples at Shale-Shakers, Packaging of Sample as per client requirement (when Clients Doesn’t requires a dedicated Samples Catcher) and preparation of cuttings for Geological Analysis.
- Perform the Geological Analysis: Cutting Description, Microscopic Examination, Calcimetry Test, Fluorescence Tests, etc…
- Prepare the Masterlog with supervision of the Data Engineer/Wellsite Geologist.
- Assisting the well‐site geologist during coring operations
- Dispatch Samples as per Instructions
- Participate in the calibration process, Maintenance and troubleshooting of all Sensors and Detector
- Ensure the Mudlogging equipment & Unit are kept clean & properly arranged and having enough stock of assets, Consumables & Stationary.
- Support the Data Engineer for while configuring & setting the system
- Monitor all Drilling & Gas Parameter
- Investigate and report to Data Engineers& Client any anomaly related to Drilling Parameter, Hydrocarbon Gas Readings & Dangerous Gas Readings
- Propose to Clients Solutions for Encountered Problem with relation to the advance Mudlogging Services and equipments
- Participate in the Rig/Client QHSE Stop Card System
- Attend the Weekly Geolog HSE Meeting
- Check QHSE related equipment are available & certifications up to date
- Communicate regularly with Base staff
- Issue Material requests from Base based on Inventory & Needs comparison
- Help the Data Engineer to keep the Inventories up to date
- Prepare and dispatch unneeded equipment to Base.
- We look for basic experience of 1 to 2 years
- Geological, Petroleum or Electronic engineering DIPLOMA
- Hiring term: permanent / International Contract
- Field Position (4-ON x 4-OFF rotation)
- Training & first rotation could be in Indonesia or other South-East countries
- Later will be an assignment in Vietnam (if we have a job there)